Eucalyptus Australia Essential Oil
Health benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil are well-known and wide-ranging. Due to it’s purifying and cleansing properties. It is also a favourite among children and pregnant ladies as it does not cause irritation and does not contain monoterpene ketones.
Uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Reduce phlegm
- Reduce bruises
- Reduce coughing
- Ease breathing
- Fight against virus
- Strengthen the immune system
- Good choice for treating ear, nose & throat infection among kids.
- Strengthen the uterine function, resolve mucosal tissue, suitable for endometriosis, uterine prolapse, uterine fibroids and other conditions.
- Improve leucorrhea, vaginal inflammation.
- Mosquito repellent
How to use Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- Clean the pores: Prepare a basin of hot water, drip 4 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil into the water, cover a towel over your head and close your eyes as you place your face near to the basin for 5 minutes.
- Drip 2 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil onto a handkerchief and inhale deeply, helps with the discomfort of a runny nose.
- Put Eucalyptus Essential Oil into a Diffuser to diffuse can helps clear the mind and keep it sharp and awake.
- Relief Muscle ache and stiffness: 20ml of simple carrier oil mixed with 8 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil, massage onto muscles to relieve stiffness and ache.
- Disinfect surrounding air: Add 2 drops of Teatree Essential Oil, 1 drop of Eucalyptus Essential Oil and 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil into 100ml air diffuser, can kill up to 70% of staphylococcus bacteria in the air.
- Mosquito Repellent: Mix 30 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil, 35 drops of Emulsifier into 60ml of distilled water, can use it as mosquito repellent spray.
- Pet Protection: Mix Eucalyptus Essential Oil with water and spray it around the house, it helps to repel insects and fleas.
- Avoid using during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Exercise caution if have sensitive skin.
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oils.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C
Ingredients of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Radiata
- Origin: Australia
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 2 years