Peppermint Aus Essential Oil
Peppermint has a refreshing smell, can rapidly awaken the mind and brighten the mood. It has a cooling effect when applied onto the skin. It can reduce dizziness and relieve upset stomach, at the same time it can cleanse the skin and clear the pores.
Usages of Peppermint Aus Essential Oil
- Reduce blackheads, clear up the pores.
- Has a cooling effect when applied onto skin, can relieve itchiness.
- Pain Relief (can relieve slight headache, migraines and even toothaches.)
- Prevent nausea.
- Helps clear stuffy nose, relieve blocked nose, inhibits runny nose and flu symptoms.
- Local Anesthetic (Temporary only)
- Helps to clear the mind.
- Helps to increase blood pressure
- Help to strengthen liver function and improve the digestive system.
- Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial
- Insect Repellent
How to use this peppermint aus essential oil?
- Clear Blackheads: Prepare a basin of hot water, drip 4 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil into the water, cover a towel over your head as you place your face near to the basin.
- To address flu symptoms, drip 3 drops of peppermint essential oil and 1 drop of lavender essential oil into a basin of warm water, place your face near the basin and inhale the steam.
- Add 3 to 5 drops of peppermint essential oil to your aloe vera gel; this will soothe itchy insect bites.
- Add a few drops into jojoba oil and apply gently to your temple to relieve headache.
- Drip 5-8 drops of peppermint essential oil onto a piece of cotton or handkerchief, place it near the nose and smell it to help with dizziness and motion sickness. If the case is serious, try directly applying a few drops onto the temple or below the nose.
- Use with care if have sensitive muscles. It has a cooling effect so do not use highly concentrated dose over a large area on the body.
- Children below age 6, people with high blood pressure or epilepsy are not recommended to use it.
- Avoid using EO during menses, pregnancy and lactating period.
- Not suitable to mix into massage oil
- Not recommended to use at night will keep user awake.
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of Essential Oil.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C
Ingredients of Peppermint Aus Essential Oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
- Origin: Australia
- Plant Part: Herb
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 2 years