Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil
Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, herbaceous and earthy aroma that’s sometimes described as medicinal. It helps to reduce oily skin, inflamed pores, improve acne conditions and cleanse fine pores.
Usages of Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil
- Natural antibacterial agent.
- To promote cell regeneration; can be applied on open wounds
- To soothe itchiness caused by insect bites
- To strengthen the body’s immune system
- Mild in nature, does not cause skin irritation when used moderately
- As a natural cleaning agent that can dissolve dirt
How to use this tea tree essential oil?
- Apply tea tree essential oil directly on the inflamed pimples/acne (Try apply onto unhurt unblemished skin first area to ensure no irritation occurs before proceeding.)
- Drip a few drops of essential oil onto a fragrance stone, and place it in the kitchen or somewhere ventilated. It naturally purifies the air.
- Cleanses the air: drip 4-8 drops of essential oil into a diffuser, purifies the air and breathes more freely
- Disinfect clothes: Drip 2-3 drops into the final rinse an ing process of the washing machine, to disinfect the clothes (requires the hand-wash cycle).
- Anti-inflammatory for insect bites: Drip 5-8 drops of essential oil into 10ml of aloe vera, use it to soothe itchiness from insect bites.
- Avoid coming into contact with serious wounds or eyes, ears and nose. Do not ingest.
- Keep essential oil out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended to use during pregnancy
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of Essential Oil.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C
Ingredients of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Plant Part: Leaves and Branches
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 3 years